Hi

Sorry to interrupt your fantastic work capturing Nepal with two
questions. They are of long term nature and interest:
1. What tags are recommended to use in HOT actions (is there a
wiki.osm.org page)?
2. Which interactive maps (i.e. map tile servers) are you using
(besides Garmin .img)?

Regarding 1. I assumed tags are described in
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags and JOSM Presets
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags/HDM_preset).
Now, I'm confused because I looked at taginfo instance Nepal
http://nepal-taginfo.openstreetmap.hu/keys and saw e.g. idp:camp_site
which is not existing in JOSM Presets. JOSM HOT presets only contain
tourism=camp_site.

Regarding 2. When looking at OSM Humanitarian style or Stamen's I'd
expected to see specific HOT tags like camp_sites or destructed
buildings:
* OSM Humanitarian:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/342295158#map=18/27.89391/85.14700&layers=H
* Stamen: http://tiles.openterrain.org/?humaniterrain#18/27.89391/85.14579