Hi all,

So I think I can do a Google hangout to do some mapping training. I think I have all the issues worked out.

It might not be ideal but if anyone wants to give it a try just let me know.

I'd like to start with an introduction to JOSM, but really I am glad to do any mapping help/training.

If you are interested please let me know.

Timing is always an issue, but I'll be available for the next 2 hours (19:00 UTC - 21:00 UTC) in this hangout:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYdxp5fYUgPxvO6BqyfsbVZKzIy016dd0Hc_Ud4nOktaG0uqlg

Come, join, ask questions, get answers (maybe ;)

I will also schedule something in the near future.

Cheers,
Blake