I apologize for the blinking video. I will get that minimized for the next one I hope.

Thank you for helping with this first try at this Phil.

And please note, Phil saved me from making a pretty bad mistake about 1/2 way through in my mapping, thank you again for that Phil. Proof again that we all learn from each other no matter how experienced we might be, and never feel shy about speaking up and asking if you wonder something.

cheers,
Blake