Hello Michael,

        Thanks for your feedback, sorry for the slow reply.

        I understand what you mean by preselection by the crowd but they may well miss a lot of potential sites which the experts will never get to evaluate.  Or select a lot of duds which may bog down the verification process.  The best way would be to get experts in at the beginning, are they in short supply?

        I think the preselection is being done on pre-earthquake maps which means that a lot of non-disaster territory is probably being covered unnecessarily.  If my assumption is correct, are there earthquake damage map layers that can be used to guide the volunteers to the more critical areas?  Being new, perhaps I do not have the whole picture.

                 Thanks, Cheers . . . . . . . . Spring