Hello hotties,

I have set up a meetbot in the #hot irc channel. This adds enhancements to
help streamline online meetings by automagically creating minutes. The
commands that can be used are simple and well documented[1] and will after
the #endmeeting command is issued, generate the minutes and show the links
to the minutes[2]. Currently the meetbot is running indefinitly on one of
my servers.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Could this be of use?
2. Since I will not always be present at IRC meetings; is/are there anybody
that would like to have admin access to control the bot and be able to
start meetings? And would they have to be boardmembers?

Your advice would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

milo/miblon

[1]http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:using-meetbot
[2]www.dogodigi.net/logs/hot/