Hello Russell!

Good to hear you used the bot, and I am also glad to hear it worked.

I checked out the log at
http://logs.sahanafoundation.org/hotosm/2015-06-23.txt

And followed the links:

15:21:12 <hot_meetbot`> Minutes:
http://dogodigi.net/logs/hot/2015/hot.2015-06-23-14.04.html
15:21:12 <hot_meetbot`> Minutes (text):
http://dogodigi.net/logs/hot/2015/hot.2015-06-23-14.04.txt
15:21:12 <hot_meetbot`> Log:
http://dogodigi.net/logs/hot/2015/hot.2015-06-23-14.04.log.html

>From my home location, these links are reachable, so I do not
understand completely what can be wrong.
Can you please try again, maybe refresh the browser? Maybe have
someone else also try the links?
As far as I know I haven't set up any black or whitelisting, so I am a
bit puzzled of why they are unreachable.

I appologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know how I can be of service!

Kind regards,

Milo

--
 [image: http://www.dogodigi.net] <http://www.dogodigi.net>