Hi, Imre:

Yeah, after sending the email I remembered that.

staff_count:nurses=* might be ok. Alternatively, we could use
staff_count:paramedics=* or staff_count:therapists=*

Another thing that I remembered and didn't say in my email:

I would tag with a node over the facility. Facility building/s should be
tagged as building=hospital (I always thing that a building=health tag
or similar would be better...).

Cheers,

Rafael.