Greetings,

In many countries people’s houses, churches, workshops and other buildings are
round, not square. Or, a building can be a combination of round and square. So
tagging should be building=yes. Just because a building is round does not make
it a “hut”, whatever that means. It’s a home, church, or industrial building
same as if it were square.

Two cents from me.

Cheers!

Suzan