Hi JGC,

I think we all agree there is no substitute for experience :)

I know during the last 2 activations I have been trying to add to the pool of useful information the Activation Coordinators have to work with, without clutter things up.

You too I saw. It is helpful to get links to information coming out from other sources coordinators might not have seen yet.

Hopefully it makes the coordinators job easier too if they know people will share important links to relevant data or news with them.

cheers,
blake