Hey Pete,

It might be better to have the data as a CSV instead so when you add the
data to josm it doesn't get confused and merges into your existing osm
layer.

Ideally we should set up the data that it only downloads the subset of the
tasking manager tile, this can be added in the individual tile. I've seen a
few tasks that have done this in the past.

Unfortunately I won't have time to do it until tonight, maybe anyone on
this mailing list can help out with this?