Hi all,

I just posted a new project to map a small, but very dense urban area (we have a few more in the same region coming up).

This kind of mapping is a real challenge in the city center areas and it is slightly complicated due to the very tall nature of most of the buildings. It gets easier as you get farther out from the city center.

If you have a fair amount of mapping experience, it would really help if you could give it some of your time, it is really difficult to get these projects mapped due to the precision mapping needed.

And for anyone interested, I created a short (6 min.) video explaining how to map in this project and dense urban areas in general that just about anyone, new and experienced mappers, might benefit from watching:

https://youtu.be/JAPiGntG6fs

The project is:

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1640

Regards,