Hi Jaako,

It's an interesting point. Being from the uk, I associate terraces with
something very different from what is being mapped in Damascus.... But,
building=yes is misleading in this case and terrace is a much more logical
description.

Be interested to hear what others think....

Pete

--
*Pete Masters*
Missing Maps Project Coordinator