I am refining my training for tomorrow's humanitarian mapathon at the
University of Wyoming where we will be mapping in Dar es Salaam (#1446).  I
recall reading somewhere that we shouldn't "connect" buildings (i.e. two
buildings sharing one or more nodes) unless we are certain that they are
connected in reality (since we are doing armchair mapping, we would seldom
know this). This makes sense to me, but I want to sure this is the official
guidance (and be able to cite that guidance).  Can anyone point me to where
that is documented?

Mike