Hi Pete,

I can fly over there for €100 and it will probably be possible to be hosted
by couchsurfer hosts. I speak Spanish fluently. Still, I have no idea if it
makes a lot of sense for me to go there, unless maybe if it gives me the
opportunity to meet with *Rafael Avila Coya,* since we both worked quite
intensively on that 24000 Uganda Schools Import, which is now more or less
concluded. Well, he set up the project and I validated the lot.

I could also say a thing or two about that project and about the Python
script I created which creates Wikidata items from within JOSM.

Jo