Hi:

Sorry for replying late. I am in RDC now and yesterday evening internet wasn't working at all.

It's a real pity that, unless a miracle, I won't be able to be in Barcelona. I have my return ticket for that date exactly (arriving next day), although it's possible that I have to stay here a week more or so. What I pity, as I would be extremely happy to help in Barcelona!!! (and meet Jo!!).

Cheers, and if you need any help I can give, just tell me and I will see what I can do,

Rafael.