In December I started to create some screencasts:

https://www.twitch.tv/polyglot_openstreetmap/profile/highlights

The first ones were without sound though. So maybe it's better to fast
forward to around Christmas.

Let me know if you want me to make a selection of the highlights among the
highlights... Then I'll have another look at them. Or if you have
suggestions for improving them. I can easily create new ones.

I also have a series that makes use of Mapillary pictures in Kyrgyzstan.

Polyglot