Can the Task manager be modified to only show the validate option when
editing with JOSM please?

The reason for the request is I've just spot checked a recently validated
tile.

The Validator had joined OSM two hours previously, had not completed any
tiles, had missed four buildings that were tagged area=yes, and four
highways that were left completely untagged.  These are all things that
JOSM validation would have picked up.

I don't want to spend time double checking other validators's work but
neither do I want the data quality to suffer and this seems to be a
reasonable way to prevent the worst, and yes I accept that on a tile with
nothing to map iD or something can do a wonderful job validating but its to
catch the more complex things like buildings with the wrong tags and
untagged highways that iD isn't quite so good at that I'd like the change
for.

Cheerio John