Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for this email!

I have created github  issues for each item here:
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues

Discussion is needed on the three items that I see as:

1 Connect newcomers to the existing community
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/895

2 Notification of emergent campaigns
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/894

3 Better management of TM Homepage during disasters
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/893

The community's insights and feedback on how best to do these three
things as you describe them in more detail than my headings would be
invaluable on this.

As I said, here on this email thread or on those github issue threads

How might we best connect newcomers to the existing community?
How might we best do notifications of emergent campaigns?
How might we better handle managing the TM front page during disasters?

Respectfully,
Blake

Blake Girardot
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team