Hi Martin, a very late thank-you for these points and summary. Blake, glad
to hear the core suggestions are now up on github.
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radf...@hotosm.org
@TylerSRadford

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://donate.hotosm.org/>

*Donate <http://donate.hotosm.org/> any amount by Jan 1st and provide
people with equipment and funding to put vulnerable communities on the
world map for the first time!*
[image: Donate today and change lives through maps!]
<http://donate.hotosm.org/>