Majka,

The mapping in this area is comparable to other projects I've seen in
Tanzania.
Over-mapping residential areas and paths is kind of overkill, but
personally I don't think it hurts to have them mapped.
The bigger concern I have is buildings mapped as lines, that is something
that should be mentioned to the mappers so they don't continue that habit.
It is always good to remind new mappers about the Africa tagging guide.

Thank you for taking on validation of some of these tiles, it can be messy.

Regards,

Emmor
(Palolo)