>...  openstreetmap.org ....  but with English (or French or Arabic)
labels...

As I see Local + English tiles ( for non latin letters )  can be reach via
Map layers
check:
-  "Map Layers"/"Transport Map"  :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4509927854#map=10/23.6357/90.2568&layers=T

-  "Map Layers"/"Cycle Map"       :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4509927854#map=10/23.6357/90.2568&layers=C

Supporting ALL languages ( >200 )  with a fast speed  -  in the map -
 technically not so easy ...
- maybe vector tiles technology   (
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Vector_tiles )
- and wikidata integration  (
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:wikidata )
will help

As I know some Mobil apps has very good multi-language support
( they detect the iOS/Android  default languages,  so if it is English -
 you have to change!
on iOS ( Setting/General/Language & Region/ iPad Language )
Half a year ago - I have tested the following apps ( and worked  for me )
 :
-  Maps.me  ( iOS / Android )
-  Osmand ( iOS / Android )
-  Magic Earth ( iOS / Android )
They also SHOW   the  POI names  in different languages!

There are some very special cases for the "name" key -  (  South Tyrol ,
Sardinia,  Brussels ,....  )   where dual languages is allowed or not.
See  https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Multilingual_names

And for a map list:
-  Russian:  http://maps.sputnik.ru/
-  French:  http://layers.openstreetmap.fr/