I wrote to activat...@hotosm.org to ask for setup these tasks.
thanks!

El 16/03/17 a las 12:12, Johnattan Rupire escribió:

Wiki is here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2017_Floods_in_Peru

Thanks!

El 16/03/17 a las 11:47, hyan...@gmail.com escribió:
To whom it may concern the coordination is in https://t.me/osmPe (Telegram) a new wiki is on the go.

Para aquellos interesados la coordinación es en https://t.me/osmPe (Telegram) una nueva wiki está en camino.

Thanks,

Humberto Yances

    Hi!
    In Peru we are experiencing a difficult time due to the impact
    that is causing the floods in the country, especially in the
    north. This is why we want to open a task in the Task Manager to
    call people to the mapping of areas near Piura.

    It would be the first time we have activated an alert of this
    type here, Humberto Yances has offered to collaborate with us, so
    here goes the thanks and the invitation to other collaborators.

    Those who have experience mapping flood events, please also share
    their insights, tips or recommendations on how we could get
    started and how best to collaborate from the map.

    We are looking for contact with the respective authorities here,
    we hope to get their attention at some point.

    Regards!

    Johnattan Rupire