I think that the problem lies partly with the routing itself.

While the mind set is about Western type infrastructure expecting a road to and
through every village, this does not apply in other parts of the world.

In many parts there is no fixed rule that there WILL BE a road to every
compound/community/hamlet/village.
In some places in the Amazon (and the Congo) the only access is by river. In
the mountainous regions of Nepal the only access is by path (some pretty
precarious). In many rural villages throughout Africa the local residents do
not own any motorised vehicles at all and access is by path.

So unless there is a road of some sort to a village or through a village we
should not be inventing them just for the routing, the same rules that apply
for “mapping for the render” also apply for “mapping for the router”

Sent from Mail for Windows 10