Hi John,

Yes, the Tasking Manger sends an automated message each time a task is
validated.

The wording of the automated message has been improved.

The previous version of the Tasking Manager used to send an automated
message when a task was invalidated, but we have switched that to send
when they are validated.

If you want to send a message when invalidating a task just use the @
to make direct one to the right person.

Eventually there will be an opt out for the validation messages.

Cheers
Blake