From: Milo van der Linden [mailto:m...@dogodigi.net]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 2:13 PM
To: Dale Kunce
Cc: osmf-t...@openstreetmap.org; Dan S; Mapa Nauta; hot@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [HOT] [Osmf-talk] [hotosm-membership] Re: Code of Conduct Reminder

I feel almost all friction on this list, right now and in the past, has been
between "those that want to organize" and those that do not want to be
organized.

The hot mailinglist is the only one in the openstreetmap lists I see this
happen.

Maybe somebody with a background in social behaviour could explain this
phenomenon, why it occurs and how it can be resolved?

On Dec 15, 2017 7:44 PM, "Dale Kunce"