Hi there,

Just for the avoidance of doubt, the mapathons will be *virtual *and they
will be contributing to existing tasks on the Tasking Manager, not making
new ones! Thanks a lot to the people who have already volunteered. If
anyone else wants to get involved, please send me a note!

Happy Friday all,

Rebecca

*Rebecca Firth*
Director, Community & Partnerships