Hello,
Actually RFC for refugee site location mapping started March 25,
Since this day, we received and exchanges on the proposal and made changes to the former proposal, that’s what RFC is all about no?  ,
I do not know if according to this changes, we have to restart the RFC period?
We will restart RFC period if needed, let me know !
We haven’t received much comments on the latest proposal modifications, please let us know if this works for you or if amendments have to be done. Comments from HOT contributors, with experience mapping refugee sites are very appreciated!
Have a great day,
Manon