What Bob said is correct. Just reduce resolution slightly and you should be 
fine. My understanding is that this is a limitation of the DJ130 because of the 
lack of a print server (DJ130nr doesn't have the problem), so it is fed the 
whole file at once. 

If I recal, 24x36 at 300 was ok, but not at 600.

Bill Green/William Green Photography

--- In [email protected], "Margery Ellsworth" 
<margeryellswo...@...> wrote:
>
> I really hope someone out there can help me as I have tried absolutely
> everything I can think of. My problem is that, when I try to print to my
> DJ130 in Photoshop CS4 the printer stops printing 2/3 through. This only
> happens with very large prints (24 x 36). 



------------------------------------

Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe: [email protected] 
Unsubscribe:  [email protected] 
List owner:  [email protected] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to