Does anyone have a Designjet 130 for sale? I need to replace my current
DJ130 because, now that I am ready to print for framing I found that the
prints all contain lines of faint scratches all along the print, from the
rollers. You can only see them if you view the print from an angle but then
they are extremely apparent!

I don't know what I can do to correct the problem-the rollers that grab the
paper and push it into the printer just seem to be pushing a bit too hard.
It's especially apparent on glossy paper. I'm using HP Premium Plus Photo
Gloss paper. 

Anyway, I would like to purchase a printer that does not have this problem -
especially interested in one in the pacific northwest so I could pick it up
and avoid possible damage in shipping. I live near Seattle...

Thanks,
Marge

Reply via email to