OK, I'm getting this error now when I actually try to make a print to
my Z3100. I've updated the printer driver to 61.101.366.41

I've updated the firmware to 7.0.0.3

Following some of the info here
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/409/kb409119.html I've tried deleting my
prefs, resetting my printer from Photoshop, creating a new black
document and pasting an image into it.
Sometimes it will let me go through the page setup dialog in Photoshop
(first Photoshop's print dialog, then HP's print dialog, setting the
roll paper size etc), but then Photoshop will give a "program error
message when I get back to its print screen.

Any suggestions? Windows Vista 64, although I've tried both Photoshop
64 and 32 with no joy.


------------------------------------

Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe: [email protected] 
Unsubscribe:  [email protected] 
List owner:  [email protected] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to