Not on the HP! I used a Z3100 44" printer for a year and a half with
no clogs. I just bought a 24" one new off Ebay, I paid about $1600. I
don't expect to see clogs.

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM, John <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Thanks Mike,
>
> I'm sure you are right - trouble is the only other 24" HP printers I can find 
> all cost 3x more than the Designjet 130 .
> Do the pigment inks clog printheads more than the dye ones?
>
> John
>


------------------------------------

Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe: [email protected] 
Unsubscribe:  [email protected] 
List owner:  [email protected] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to