I have my eye on a Canon 6300 or possibly 8300. While not a direct replacement, 
I think it is a logical step up. To me the reasonable life of the DJ130 came to 
a screeching halt when HP stopped supporting the software to run it. I have to 
keep an old mac running 10.4.x to talk to the printer. That was probably three 
years ago.

Bill Green/William Green Photography



------------------------------------

Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe: [email protected] 
Unsubscribe:  [email protected] 
List owner:  [email protected] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to