Florian,

I've verified that when I print your document that the text at the top is cut off. and I've also verified that the margins set for the printer are correct, so the text that is cut off is cut off at the correct area. It appears that there is a margin setting that isn't being set fully within the application.

Although fullbleed is usually for image printing you can review the fullbleed printing process for setting the margins to 0 and such.

http://hplip.sourceforge.net/howtos/printing.html

Aaron