Aaron, I re-installed hplip hplip-data and installed
linuxprinting.org-ppds and foomatics-filters and then via Cups I add my
printer again but after that I get this message:

Showing 1 of 1 printer.
      Sort Descending
HP_PSC "Filter "foomatic-rip" for printer "HP_PSC" not available: No
such file or directory"
Location: Home
Make and Model: HP PSC 1400 Foomatic/hpijs (recommended) - HPLIP 1.6.7
Printer State: stopped, accepting jobs, published.
Device URI: usb://HP/PSC%201400%20series?serial=BR6533G2GV07M

and when I send a page it doesn't respond....it tells me that filter
foomatic-rip  is not available as you can see...what could be the
problem ???

Really thanks

Alejandro