Verify that the printer is not set to print in grayscale. You can do so
in the CUPS  printer options page.
Raghu

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Emilio
Baches
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:44 AM
To: hplip-help@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hplip-help] No Color

Dear sir:

My printer is an HP deskjet 5150.

After install the HPLIP (without problems) I print the test page, and
the only problem was that the photo appears in black & white color.

I check printing other jobs, and the result was that I'm not able to
print nothing in color. All is black & white (of course my color
cartridge is OK)

What can I do to solve this problems?

Thanks in advance

E. Baches