On 7/10/07, dwelch91 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please run hp-check -t and post the output.

I did, it told me that the users were not part of the lp group, I added both of
them and still get the same error when hp-toolbox is run. Here is the results
of hp-check -t:

-----------------
| USB I/O SETUP |
-----------------

Checking proper HPLIP I/O setup (USB I/O only)...
udev "usb_device" access mode: 0664 (OK)

Checking for permissions of USB attached printers...
HP Device 0xb0c at 001:003:
warning:     Device URI: (Makeuri FAILED)
    Device node: /dev/bus/usb/001/003
    Mode: 0664
    UID: 0 (root)
    GID: 7 (lp)
    Device group and mode appear correct.
HP Device 0x5c11 at 005:003:
warning:     Device URI: (Makeuri FAILED)
    Device node: /dev/bus/usb/005/003
    Mode: 0664
    UID: 0 (root)
    GID: 7 (lp)
    Device group and mode appear correct.

Is user 'kp4djt' a member of the 'lp' group?
Yes (OK)

Is user 'nana' a member of the 'lp' group?
Yes (OK)

| SUMMARY |

No errors or warnings.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~>