Hello,

using Ubuntu 7.04 (cups, hplip, socket://-backend with the recommended
"HP Laserjet 9050 Postscript"-PPD file) our new HP9050DN printer is
only using tray 1 (the 100 sheet tray) as the only paper source.

Tray 2 and 3 are not used at all (and they work fine from Windows
laptops so it's definitely not a hardware problem).

In the CUPS 'printer options' I disabled tray 1 as much as possible:

Tray 1: Not Installed
Media Source: Tray 2
Tray 1 (Manual): False

But still the printer wants to use tray 1 only and simply ignores
trays 2 and 3.

What can I do to enable printing from trays 2 and 3?
These trays contain the same paper size and type, i.e. the best
way would be to not specify any tray at all but only the paper size
and type so the printer could select himself which tray to use...

Thanks a lot in advance for any idea!
Andreas