Hi All,

Ken has been wanting HPR shows to be archived to the Internet Archive
(archive.org) for quite a while. Some work was done several years ago
which resulted in the creation of a "collection"
(https://archive.org/details/hackerpublicradio) for organising uploads,
and shows 1-620 were uploaded into it. These were structured as batches
of 10 and included nothing but the audio.

I have taken on the task of uploading more, and this time I thought it
would be better to submit them as single items with show notes, as well
as the WAV form of the audio. The archive software then generates
"derivative" formats such as MP3 and Ogg from this. I made sure to
include the summary, series (if any) and any tags, which will help with
searching.

So far I have uploaded shows 1460-1537 which have unique URLs of the
form https://archive.org/details/hpr1460, I plan to keep adding older
shows as time permits.

I would appreciate it if you could check out these shows, particularly
your own, and let me know if you spot any problems.

Thanks for your help,
Dave