We should do a plug for our sponsor/hosting provider.

If the text-to-speech intro would help community members who are blind, low
vision, dyslexic, driving, having a migraine, or just busy, I'm OK with that
part of the proposal, too.

If I am feeling like an uncharitable troll on a given day, I can find my fast
forward button. On most days, I would happy to have a way to know what's coming
up without having to squint at the ticker on my Sansa Clip Zip.

This all sounds fine to me. I just need more hours in the day, and more sleep.

Charles in NJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android