We do seem to need a revised "outro", because there's no mention of the hosting
company within the intro.

As long as everyone who keeps the lights on with $$$ and services is satisfied
that they've been given proper credit, I will be happy with the outcome.

Re-working a stubborn couple of shows in between hospital vigils, real estate
intrigue, babysitting, crazy busyness at work, and a special bonus of
twice-weekly migraines for extra fun. I was so distracted during the recording
that it will be faster and easier to re-record...

Charles in NJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android