Hello, HPR congress,

Wondering about how anybody here feels about flattr.  You are my peers
and I would like your opinions!  BTW, both for "flattr in general" as
well as "flattr for HPR contributors/hosts" as well as "HPR being
flattr-able itself to defray costs."

Just looking for opinion as I am considering opening a flattr account to
give, but wondering about receiving too.  You know the deal, "look
before you leap."

Thank You,
---
DeepGeek

* WARNING: Due to several recent Presidential Executive Orders,
policies of the US Dept. of Justice and National Security Agency (NSA)
be advised this email, unless protected by message encryption or
delivered within the context of a closed and private email system, has
likely been recorded without notice nor warrant, and may have been
analyzed, categorized, or read without warning, notice, warrant, nor
evidence this has occurred, and without official acknowledgement, even
though expressly intended to be for the sole, private, exclusive, and
confidential use of the designated recipient.