On 2015-04-02 3:43 am, Dave Morriss wrote:
On 02/04/15 11:07, Mike Ray wrote:
Has something changed on the site?  Seems like most of the links have
disappeared.

Went there looking for the link to go to the list of hosts and can't now
find most of the sub-pages.

I had some sort of crash in Firefox yesterday and it now opens on the
Spanish Google page instead of the UK page so it might be my end :-/

I don't observe any problems here. I tested with Chromium, Iceweasel and
Konqueror.

Dave

Mike: You use a screen reader, correct?

It seems like the current iteration of the HPR navbar might be inaccessible to screen readers, tablets, and anything that doesn't involve a mouse pointer. I'm working on some CSS changes, and I will run them by you before suggesting them to Ken.

- Windigo