I note that in my recent episode #1910 about Qmmp, the links to screenshots in my shownotes were turned into embedded images. I'd be happy to include any future links to screenshots as embedded images ("src="), if that would be easier for everyone. It makes no nevermind to me.

I recall a discussion about shownotes in a recent Community News regarding the pros and cons of using a markdown language. I'm not particularly interested in learning a markdown language for my own purposes, but, if a nice template were provided, I'd be happy to learn how to use it.

--

Blogging from Pine View Farm:  http://www.pineviewfarm.net/weblog

Updates daily.  Worthwhile updates occasionally.