Couple thoughts from my comfy chair:

I think that anyone that cares about sorting out the kinds of offensive
material should, like VidAngel, create their own derivative stream with all the
things that might offend called out. That way, people that are offended by
various words, topics, or attitudes can skip the episodes that contains those
things, without ever having had to hear them. Personally, I am becoming an
"offense and pain" junkie. I take a deep breath and listen to people with whom
I disagree, and I encourage them to be free in their choice of vernacular. I
seek out the feeling of discomfort that comes with being energetically and/or
intelligently disagreed with, because I always come through the experience, not
only unharmed, but a better version of David L. Willson, either by having
adjusted my perspective, or by having understood the other fellow's perspective
better than I did. Are there things I turn off? Yep. Anything I think I can't
learn from. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I can't *wait* to listen to Spaceman's episode!

I love to see 'lostnbronx' appear in my inbox, even if he did leave the
'digest' subject line <poke>. His name reminds me of the time he spent a few
weeks reading me his stories while I drove to and from work. And, that is a
happy memory.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist