Also, lets not forget the predecessor to HPR, TWATech radio :-).

I think the explicit tag is nice as it lets folks who might run part15 radio
stations a way to automatically keep their feeds sort of clear of harder
content than they want to air, but this is of course a marginal use-case.
However, any further subdividing and it really gets into a hair splitting game
which invites politics.

-dosman