It's a good chance that we are hitting the bandwidth cap on the VM and
connections are getting throttled.  I'll check the firewall and see how
much it's using.

I have a 20mb/s commit, which means while I can allow for more that that,
but my monthly average based on 95 percentile cannot, else I get charged
for overages, and I need to keep the paying customers as priority in
regards to traffic.

I will check as to how much bandwidth we can spare, and I am open to ideas.

One of the things I have been investigating and testing is the use of AWS
S3 for large files and uploads, as the cost is significantly less than
storing and serving locally.

Another option may be that we raise money set aside specifically for HPR's
bandwidth costs. The revenue from the few (2 or 3 iirc) accounts that
signed up through the HPR coupon code is nominal in regards to the total
cost to host HPR.

Do not get me wrong, I am not complaining, as I think HPR provides a great
service and anything from the community is a testament to the dedication
from it's members.

I am open to other ideas as always.

--Josh