On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 12:27 PM Ken Fallon <k...@fallon.ie> wrote:

> To that end I am thrilled to announce the first of our initiatives to
> take HPR into the big leagues. As of today we will be partnering with
> Audible to bring the best they have to offer to our network. You
> couldn't ask for a sponsor that's more aligned with our mission and the
> interests of our listeners.

So glad to hear about this! It's been an incredible journey, and I've
been delighted to have been a small part of it. I am sure that HPR,
with new financial muscle as part of the Audible family, will be able
to provide even better and more diversified services than it already
has. Here's to the next 2781 episodes!

As for the distribution part of the revenue sharing scheme, may I
suggest launching an HPR cryptocurrency? Tying the rewards to smart
contracts and an oracle service feeding the latest episode download
numbers into the blockchain could be a powerful way to incentivize the
producers of the most eye-catching and popular episodes to bring the
platform to new levels!

--
   /c