As a person who's podcast (Linuxlugcast) has made several appearances on
HPR, I am all for someone using HPR as a spring board to spread the word
about there podcast. I believe that as long as the subject matter of the
podcast is of interest to hackers, it meets the criteria.

Just my opinion.

Honkeymagoo
(Phil)