Hey Klaatu

Whenever I can make a date, I'm definitely in! I kind of stopped
following RSS feeds, though. Any chance that you could provice a calendar link?
(ics or the like?)

I've somehow been intrigued by Risus[0], maybe you could at this to your
list of RPGs to review, too - if you like. It would definitely not
involve any cost for anyone and the barrier to entry sounds quite low.
It might be a good base to get some people into playing an RPG at a
party or the like.

--beni

[0]: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/170294/Risus-The-Anything-RPG)