This is the same question I asked myself when you said we'd do one every day and if we ran out of shows HPR was over.  At least that's what you said according to my memory.  I didn't go back to check.

I had my doubts but now I'm convinced this way is better.  In my honest opinion, anyone put off but the quality of HPR shows doesn't get it.  Some of the best episodes are ones which are almost unlistenable.

If HPR were to turn into a polished deal, i'd call it a step backwards.